Sunday, November 7, 2010

Possibly Relocating?

Today is Sunday. Sunday is the day of rest.  It seems that my professor's are in desperate need of a reminder of this as each has been so kind as to assign a paper due this week.  Four papers and one project, plus a little reading and a few listening assignments sprinkled in there. It's going to be a long night.

I think that I should also mention that, since the end of October, I seem to be in a state of constant cold.  I can't escape it.  It's like a giant stoney monster that has taken up residence in my body.  My fingers are like 10 chubby little icicles.  I don't think I was made for the cold.  It makes any movement just that more uncomfortable.  I would fail as an Eskimo, although the allure of those igloos is still ever present...

Ah home sweet home. (Please note the satellite dish and polar bear.)  Now tell me that doesn't look appealing.
I think it's time to attempt at at least making a dent in my current work load.  I think it's safe to say that my dreams will be filled with visions of cozying up to a warm, fluffy polar bear in my igloo.  If the Eskimo who currently resides in this beautiful home happens to read this, I wouldn't be opposed to taking up the position of house guest.. For now though, I bid you adieu my sweet, sweet igloo.

4 comments:

  1. I think those are guest rooms to the left and right... and with no light on, they are probably vacant.

    I am all for filling one... I would love to live there....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Alex, I love it!! Keep writing ~ it makes me feel like we're not so far apart :o) Now I have to get back to work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the next blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to Brazil that the cold is over. LOL

    ReplyDelete